It is with great sadness that the family of Thanh Be announces her passing on Saturday, November 24, 2018 at the age of 83.
Born in Vietnam, she was predeceased by her husband Lai. Thanh will be always remembered by her:
• 12 children, Dung, Khang, Linh, Loan, Phuong, Dung, Hoang, Minh, Oanh, Nga, Chinh, Yen–semicolon–
• 27 grandchildren, Andrew, Alex, Tâm, Trung, Trong, Paul, Peter, Son, Micheal, Kenny, Raymond, Richmond, Thao My, Mario, Laurie-Anne, Lyndon, Michele, Elizabeth, David, Daniel, Dana, Victor, Vincent, Vance, Von, Thomas, Timothy–semicolon–
• 10 great-grandchildren, Kayla, Tivian, Nathan, Justin, Alan,Alana, Anthony, Kiera, Kylie, Emily
• As well as extended family and friends.
Our family wishes to thank the staff of Pallative Care at the CapitalCare Norwood for their care and compassion during her final days.
Visitation and Funeral Mass will take place at Connelly-McKinley Funeral Home (10011 – 114 St. Edmonton, AB.:
• Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
• Friday, November 30, 2018 from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm and from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Buddhist Prayers and Celebration of Thanh’s Life:
• Friday, November 30, 2018 starts at 7:00 pm.
• Saturday, December 1, 20 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in memory of Thanh will be used for charities of her choice.