Welcome to Connelly-McKinley Premiere Event and Cremation Centre
Each of our locations have been designed with comfort, elegance, and your ease in mind. We invite you to come in and see for yourself how we continue to transform the way you think about the type of services that can be created to pay honour to your loved one. This location is very spacious and versatile and serves Edmonton South, Sherwood Park and the surrounding areas.
This Celebration of Life Centre is located in a park-like setting and can accommodate many types of events
- Our Edmonton South location is conveniently located on the Our Lady of Peace Cemetery grounds
- A beautiful and modern facility that can hold many types of services from the very traditional to the most unique.
- Catered Events/Community Events
- This facility also has an outdoor area available in the summer months right off the reception room.
- State of the art Audio and Visual equipment
- There is one chapel that will hold 300 guests
- The building is all on one level to accommodate everyone
- There is a large parking area
- Flexible event space with small and large gathering areas
- Celebration of Life Experts to help you plan a unique event
- Flexible chapel space – Whether it is a small gather or 300 people, we can accommodate your needs
- Many spaces available to create unique and private gatherings
- Onsite Cremation facilities with gathering room
- Private Entrance
- Cremation urns and remembrance jewelry
- Comfortable onsite cremation centre for families who wish to bear witness
Edmonton South Private Service Crematorium
This location allows families to have a private final goodbye immediately prior to cremation and to bear witness.
Driving Instructions to Connelly-McKinley Limited\Edmonton South Funeral Home
Please DO NOT rely on GPS systems, due to all of the construction, and the changing roads.
– Driving east on the Whitemud Freeway (HWY 14), take the 17th Street exit ramp.
– Turn left at the lights onto 17th street (you are now heading north)
– Travel to 76 Avenue and turn RIGHT.
– FROM Sherwood Park on the Sherwood Park Freeway (HWY 100), take the 17th Street exit ramp.
– Turn left onto 17th street (you are now heading south)
– Travel to 76 Avenue and turn LEFT.
– You are now heading east on 76 Avenue.
– Stay on 76 Avenue as it curves right and turns into Meridian Street.
– Follow Meridian Street all the way SOUTH.
– You will come to a stop sign – go straight.
– At the end of Meridian Street is Our Lady of Peace Cemetery on the right-hand side.
– Turn RIGHT into the cemetery and follow the road to the west side of the cemetery where you will find Connelly-McKinley / Foster & McGarvey Edmonton South Chapel.